What We Believeadmin
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal and inevitable return in power and glory.
- In the confession of the name of Jesus of Christ and that believing upon His name is absolutely essential for salvation.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those that are saved to the resurrection of life with God and those that are lost to the resurrection of separation from God.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ and the fellowship of the Church.
- In the Biblical understanding of marriage, the family, and human sexuality.
- In a Biblical world view that requires all activities and resources of this ministry to be consistent with this Biblical world view and the Christian mission that it commands.