Entrepreneur/C.E.O. of New York based, Music Production and Publishing House – Hallmarx Music Incorporated. Raleighall – native of Jamaica, Queens is a music philanthropist. Credits’ his success to opportunities offered by artist such as the late Darryl Douglas, Loris Holland, Jonathan Butler, Hezekiah Walker, Noel Pointer, Everton Bailey and Gordon Chambers. Raleighall managed Artists from Gospel to Jazz, R&B to Rock, directing careers on a national level. Finding employment at the world-renowned Apollo Theater, he has worked with Destiny’s Child, Wyclef Jean and SR-71 just to name a few.
Raleighall also attributes his expertise to collaborations with other songwriters and producers toward the following songs and their placements.
- 1998 John Lennon Songwriting Contest Inspirational Song of the Year, “Have Thine Own Way” Raleighall, Connor Alexander performed with The Love Fellowship Choir Brklyn NY
- 2000 Anthem song acknowledged by the Olympic Publishing Commission, “Keep Holding On” – Raleighall, Barry D.
- 2001 NACAS Song of the year Award Winner (National Association of Christian Artists & Songwriters) “We Bring Him Praise” –Raleighall, Connor Alexander
- 2002 Billboard – Song Honorable Mention
- 2010 USA Songwriting Contest- Inspirational Song of the year, “More”, Raleighall, Gordon Chambers, featuring…Ian Holmes II
- 2011 Grammy entry on the nomination ballot in two categories “Keep Holding On” Raleighall, Barry D.
- 2011-2015 U.S.A Songwriting competition Award winning finalist, 3 consecutive years.
Alongside of his writing credits, Raleighall has worked on film and television. Early stages of working on the sound track of motion picture, Beat Street directed by Harry Belafonte enticed him to work on films such as Law & Order, Ransom directed by Ron Howard, The Preachers Wife starring Denzel Washington and Whitney Houston, and The First Wives Club directed by Hugh Wilson. All insisted growth to be prepared when commissioned to write for a 2015 episode of Criminal Minds directed by Hanelle Culpepper. Highlights of working on set with Mervyn Warren and Lionel Richie directed by Penny Marshall, engendered a work ethic discipline of indomitable professional will and personal humility fostering the next level of creativity.
Independently, Raleighall embarked upon a team of producers and writers excelling with the same chemistry and core values. Uniting with Kervens Lee, Matt Nobel, Gordon Chambers and Ian Holmes II, became a staff of a chord that resonated internationally through one song “More” ft. Ian Holmes II, (2013 American Idol finalist). This team strengthened the plight of working with artists worldwide.
IN THE NOW
Raleighall has signed with RJC Productions/ Sony Gospel Inspirations for the 2016 Release of ”Immanuel” and “Keep Holding On”. Hallmarx Music Group’s “Artists United” CD project for 2017 compilation release featuring songs and productions written by Dennis Nelson Babbie Mason, Rodger Holland, Ian Holmes II, Lino and Michelle Gomez, Carlyle George, Henry Key, Raleigh Hall and Tunicia Hall. Raleighall serves the community at large as he institutes an Auditory Academy of Marxmen facilitating development of artist’s talents and gifts. Committed to interns, novice and seasoned industry talents learning the business of music and the mechanics of publishing songs for artists, film, source and sync placements. Raleighall’s musical journey will continue to be an endowment to the artists he works with, the listeners worldwide and most importantly to the Audience of One. – Prayzim!
The Making of Immanuel: Immanuel